CAREERS AT SECOR
Customer Service Representative – Level 2
Kitchen & Bath Design Sub-Specialty
With a focus on cabinetry, counter tops, floor-wall-ceiling surfaces including paint, kitchen and bath fixtures, and more; the K&B Designer brings together product selection, computer aided design experience, and customer service skills to consult in the sale of these product categories in a variety of projects. Typical consultations are in person, by phone, and electronic media.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Define the scope of project(s) being considered, remodel or new-build
- Research the functional and visual intentions for the project
- Present pre-design product options and refine product selections
- Generate preliminary computer and hand designs and resulting estimates
- Prepare and present proposed design(s) and price estimate(s) to clients
- Finalize customer product orders for sold projects and timeline for product needs.
- Place product orders with vendors and participate in maintaining the order stream.
- Inspect product receipts for damage, accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinate the delivery of products received for sold projects.
- Consult with customers in paint department regarding product and color selections.
- Assist staff with mixing and preparing customer paint orders.
- Customer Service
- Maintain current knowledge of products featured in the marketplace
- Follow up maximizing previous quote conversion
- Maintain Sales and Margins in the K&B category
- All other duties assigned.
Education: High school diploma or (GED) required. Associates degree in interior design or similar field of study preferred.
Experience: A minimum of (1) – (3) years of experience is required. However, an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. 2020 or Kitchen Pro experience.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Retail and home improvement knowledge
- Paint color matching and mixing abilities
- Experience with Epicor Eagle and 2020 design or Kitchen Pro
- Detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of building materials desirable.
- Basic use of computer and office equipment including Microsoft: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel
13140 W. Church St.
Savannah, NY 13146
800 W. Miller St.
Newark, NY 14513
6260 Furnace Rd.
Ontario, NY 14519